- What is Flexible Cement II? Proprietary Polyurethane Blend
- Formulation: Classified
- Manufacturing: South Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA
- Origin: Designed for creating flexible bonds between concrete surfaces and dis-similur materials.
- Function: To flow into concrete cracks and joints. Filling the void with a semi-flexible polyurethane the will accommodate heavy traffic.
- Military Use: Classified
- Civilian Use: Fill cracks, joints and spalls in commercial, industrial and civil applications.
- Service Life: Indefinite
- Cure Time: 10 Minutes at 70°F (21°C)
- Distribution: Worldwide Distributor Network
|The passenger tram at this airport gilds on pillows of air. Flexible Cement II is used to prevent the expansion joints from damaging the air pillows.|
|One of the 12 air pillows that support each car. Flexible Cement II™ prevents metal expansion joints from lifting up and cutting the air pillow as the car passes.|
|Flexible Cement II™ is used to protect the interface between the metal expansion joint and the concrete. This allows for a smooth surface for the air lift cars to glide over.|
Use Flexible Cement II™ to repair sawn contraction joints and cracks
|Roadware Flexible Cement II™ 91050 10-Gallon Kit|
91020 2-Gallon Kit (not shown)
|Roadware Flexible Cement II™ 91105 50-ml Kit|
|Roadware Flexible Cement II™ 91300 600-ml Kit|